Member Engagement Grants
Michigan Campus Compact provides financial support to member campuses through two specific grant pools. A competitive application process will open in November to support programming the following academic year.
- Venture Grants are financial awards up to $3,500, available to individuals or groups from member campuses who wish to develop or expand programs or services related to network priorities including:
- Campus-Community Partnerships
- College Positive Volunteerism
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I)
- Faculty Development for Engaged Scholarship
- Research & Writing Grants of up to $5,000 are available to member faculty to support research projects that explore a local community need through a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) lens. Awarded faculty produce white papers that will be used to inform local practice, will be co-branded by MiCC, and may be disseminated statewide and/or nationally.
Michigan Campus Compact has awarded over $1 million to member campuses through these funding streams, allowing for development of significant and sustainable programming across the state.
See our most recent list of grantees HERE.