Michigan Campus Compact Awards
For the past year, MiCC staff has thoughtfully revised the awards that our organization gives to our membership. We have worked diligently to construct several impactful awards, which include the following:
- The John DiBiaggio Beacon Award for Presidential Leadership
- Champion of Engagement Award (up to three will be presented)
- Innovations in Community Impact Award (up to three will be presented)
- The Michigan Engaged Campus of the Year Award for Private Institutions
- Outstanding Student Commitment to Service Award (up to two per institution, the nominations for this award must come from the President/Chancellor's office, or their designee)
All of these awards will be presented at the April 7, 2016 Awards Gala.
Click here for details on each award.
Michigan Campus Compact Fall 2015 Network Meeting
November 6, 2015 at the University of Michigan-Flint
1:00 - 3:00 pm in French Hall 355
The network meeting is occurring within the Active Leaders Student Conference.
Click here for the agenda.
Click here to Register
Questions? Email Robin Lynn Grinnell, Executive Director or call her at 517-492-2428.