Venture Grants Cycle 45
There is a new timeline for Venture Grants, a necessary transition to coincide with the budgeting process with the Michigan Nonprofit Association:
- Release RFP: March 2016
- Applications due: May 2016
- Notifications made: July 2016
- Funds allocated: August 2016
- Cycle runs: September 1, 2016 to August 31, 2017
Please know that moving forward, starting with Venture Grant Cycle 45, Michigan Campus Compact has refined focus areas, and no more than three years of funding will be given to any single project. When reapplying for additional cycles, applicants will have to demonstrate institutional commitment to sustainability. The focus areas will be:
- Diversity, Inclusion and Equity (identifying and/or addressing root causes of social problems)
- Campus-Community Partnerships (enhanced impact and sustainability)
- College Positive Volunteerism (access, retention, success)
- Faculty Development for Community-Engaged Scholarship
Venture Grants Cycle 44
Congratulations to Venture Grant Cycle 44 Awardees!
Ferris State University: Students in Need of Eyecare: An Expansion of Service-Learning
University of Michigan-Flint: Civic Engagement Curriculum Mapping for Engaged Departments
Michigan State University: Service-Learning Faculty Development Series
Madonna University: Living MU's Mission from the Start: First-Year Experience
Ferris State University: Day of Service & Learning 2015
Kellogg Community College: B4 the Streetlights
Click here for details on each project.
For questions regarding Michigan Campus Compact's Venture Grants, please email Shelley Long, Network Coordinator or call her at 517-492-2432.
Click here for information on Venture Grants Cycle 43